Great ground floor opportunity to build up your analytics skills and become a part of a leading general insurance broker and underwriting agency!
About the Role:
- Assist in regular and ad-hoc pricing reviews and portfolio performance.
- Undertake data and statistical analysis projections and provide key and actionable insights to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support projects that involve data, data capturing process, data analytics and business reporting.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of actuarial models.
- Hold a degree in a highly numerate discipline or have experience in pricing/portfolio management roles within general insurance.
- Have high level of data literacy and problem-solving skills.
- Have technical proficiency with relevant software, especially MS office, Tablaeu or SQL and/or ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relations and have high degree of organisation skills and ability to adapt.
To apply for this role, please contact John Killick on firstname.lastname@example.org