Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to be part of the world’s leading insurance and risk adviser and learn from industry leading experts in the field.
About the role
- Perform a variety of financial and statistical analysis to quantify the risks and make decisions on how to structure the insurance
- Provide suggestions on how to optimize insurance cost against various risks
- Build and validate complex risk models for large corporates
- Responsible for delivering client specific analytics solutions in support of risk finance, actuarial and other quantitative risk problems
- Minimum 3-5 years in a general (re)insurance actuarial role with significant progress towards actuarial qualification
- Good knowledge of commercial lines; experience in risk modelling (e.g. traditional P&C, non-traditional enterprise risk)
- The ability to turn complex technical information into accessible information for a broad audience
- Strong project management and communication skills
For further information or to apply for this role, please contact Cynthia Shen on email@example.com or on +65 8201 2428.