Exciting opportunities to join a global leading consulting firm in APAC. Our client is looking for multiple positions of all levels, from actuarial analysts to experienced actuarial analysts on contract terms across Southeast Asia and Greater China teams.
About the role
- Participate in business development activities across all areas of expertise, work with the team in developing go-to-market propositions.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Life Insurance industry in the local market.
- Manage client expectations and deliver excellent project management for clients.
- Manage stakeholder relationships internally and develop value-added solutions on cross-functional teams.
- Develop a trusted relationship with client contacts through effective communication and quality execution of projects.
- Qualified or nearly qualified actuary depending on the seniority of the role.
- 2-10 years of Life Insurance experience in a consulting firm, financial services organisation or Life Insurance firm.
- Strong technical and modelling skills, proven experience successfully producing quality deliverables on time and solving problems.
- Good IFRS17 or Financial Reporting knowledge preferred.
- Strong client relationship, interpersonal, and communication skills.
For further information or to apply for this role please contact Cynthia Shen on +65 8201 2428 or firstname.lastname@example.org.