Our client, an independent statutory Government agency, is seeking actuaries at the EL1 level to join their team. This role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra.
About the role
- Develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, directing enquiries and requests to appropriate areas and providing advice to the Scheme Actuary on responses.
- Support for the coordination of input into major reports developed by the Scheme Actuary.
- Drafting of papers for internal governance committees, the CEO, Minister, the Board, and other external governance bodies.
- Oversee Agency governance matters including QTBs, Senate Estimates Briefs and Ministerial correspondence.
- Must be an Australian citizen.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an actuarial role, preferably in general insurance.
- Proven experience leading and managing actuarial teams.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
For further information or to apply for this role, please contact Aliza Yau on 0499 88 857 or email@example.com