Our client is a globally recognised professional services firm that is looking for senior GI Actuary to join the growing practice.
About the Role
- Great potential for promotion to partnership
- Lead advisory projects for general insurance and wider field clients
- Oversee opportunities such as Appointed Actuary responsibilities and writing proposals
- Liaise closely with partners and other directors in multidisciplinary teams to lead solutions for client problems
- Manage the procurement of business opportunities with existing and new clients
- FIAA or equivalent (with atleast 10 years of post-qualification experience)
- Able to manage complex stakeholders across the internal board and external clients
- Strong corporate and consulting background with experience reviewing proposals affecting business decisions by stakeholders
- Strong business acumen and growth mindset
To apply or for more information, please contact Jas Singh (FIAA) on 0412 738 567 or firstname.lastname@example.org.