Through team expansion and business growth, two new opportunities have been created within the P&C in this multinational Insurer.
Duties include supporting the profitable growth of the P&C division by:
- Providing high-quality and timely actuarial advice to the management teams & Senior Actuaries.
- Lead and perform portfolio reviews including presenting to internal stakeholders.
- Perform pricing projects and rating algorithm development for key portfolios.
- Perform portfolio monitoring projects, including enhancement of the monitoring framework sophistication.
- Promote innovation through constantly improving current processes with an automation focus.
- Be a senior Analyst on the way to being a Qualified actuary with minimum of 3 years of experience in general insurance.
- Display sound business knowledge and proven communication capabilities.
- Have a solid foundation in applying advanced statistical and data mining techniques to solving business problems.
- Can manage competing projects and meet deadlines as well as work with key internal and external stakeholders.
- From a software perspective, experience using SQL, Python, or R is essential and Emblem and/or Radar is desirable.
For further information or to apply for this role please contact John Killick at email@example.com.