Fantastic opportunity to hone in on your leadership skills and become part of this leading Australian life insurance company.
About the role
- Lead a team that delivers and communicates the financial results and associated insights for our client’s Group Risk business, as well as the Wealth business.
- Manage the valuation process for the Group Risk and Wealth businesses, including the execution of valuation models to deliver performance reporting across statutory and management reports, to calendar deadlines.
- Lead the quality assurance and governance requirements for the production valuation models, including overseeing all changes that flow through the valuation process.
- Support transformation activities to enhance the productivity, efficiency and operational risk of the valuation and capital processes, including the implementation of IFRS17.
- Support wider Finance deliverables e.g. long term plan, asset liability and capital management, and support wider product and pricing deliverables e.g. new products, product enhancements, repricing and retention initiatives.
- Support the professional development of team members for the improvement of the overall team.
- FIAA or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in life insurance industry, and 5 years of post-qualification experience.
- Excellent communication skills, and experience in managing a team to deliver against tight deadlines.
- Technical knowledge of the valuation of Australian life insurance contracts.
- General knowledge of the Australian life insurance industry and its current and forward-looking dynamics.
For more information or to apply for this role contact Jas Singh on 0412 738 567 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you’re looking for? Get in touch with Jas today to set up a meet & greet to discuss other opportunities not yet advertised.