Our client is seeking a valuation actuary in the Singapore office. The successful candidate will support on APAC valuation tasks in particular for Australia and Singapore.
About the role
- Assist on internal reporting, expense study, and regular local statutory reporting
- Set reserves for financial close, conduct loss ratio analysis and asses underlying key drivers
- Automate and streamline existing reserving processes for APAC, and coordinate with accounting and IT teams
- Provide actuarial support on ad-hoc projects and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Associate/fellow member from a globally recognized actuarial association with at least 5 years of experience
- Strong knowledge and experience of local valuation and reporting process
- Understanding in health insurance/IFRS17 is a plus
- Strong Knowledge of VBA, and Alterlyx, AWS, ResQ, SQL and Tableau preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with strong financial acumen
For more information, please contact Cynthia Shen on +65 8201 2428 or email@example.com
Not quite what you’re looking for? Get in touch with Cynthia today to set up a meet & greet to discuss other opportunities not yet advertised.