Don’t miss out on this opportunity to work for this established General Insurer that can facilitate excellent career development!
About the Role:
- Lead quantitative analysis and various modelling projects to acquire insights to facilitate pricing decisions
- Dispense pricing insights and recommendations to internal stakeholders for both competitive and commercial aspects
- Refine and utilise analytical techniques and tools to rate and price models and implement the pricing governance framework
- Facilitate and lead team members to create a collaborative and engaged team, whilst seeking diversity in all its forms proactively
- Nearly/ Newly FIAA Qualified or Equivalent
- Strong understanding of the Australian General Insurance Market, particularly Pricing/ Actuarial Management.
- Solid knowledge of SAS, R, Python, Emblem, and Radar is considered advantageous
- Ability to manage internal client expectations and able to plan and prioritise effectively
If you would like to find out more, please contact Aliza Yau on 0499 888 857 or firstname.lastname@example.org