Exciting opportunity to join a global consulting firm within their reinsurance practice in either SG or KL offices. Client is looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in Life/General insurance or reinsurance industry to join the team.
About the role
- Managing Asia client deliverables as part of the reinsurance proposition
- Collaborating with internal specialists, ensuring application and collaboration around global best practice
- Maintaining and building a network of industry contacts and developing rapport with key client decision makers
- Undertaking analysis, accessing our proprietary data sets to generate ideas and insights
- Providing guidance, coaching and mentoring to a team to ensure their ongoing progression and development
- 5 years+ experience within the insurance or reinsurance industry with exposure to client management, product development / design, actuarial, product marketing functionalities.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification and strong academic credentials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and committed to high quality standards
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and influence the thinking of key decision makers
For further information or to apply for this role please contact Cynthia Shen on +65 8201 2428 or firstname.lastname@example.org.