We have an exciting new opportunity within a global Corporate Actuarial team!
About the Role:
- Assist with reserving, regulation, and financial statements and collaborate with actuarial colleagues both nationally and internationally to ensure compliance with all internal, external, and professional standards and assume responsibility for adequacy of technical provisions for the assigned business segments.
- Offer support with portfolio and profit management and drive technical excellence to create competitive advantages and empower team members and project groups to build risk modelling, pricing oversight while monitoring techniques that are consistent with best practice standards.
- Provide overall support to the business and lead activities to build and continuously strengthen technical infrastructure to ensure high data quality.
- Fully qualified actuary, and preferable experience with P&C insurance.
- Experienced in managing and effectively influencing critical subjects in a complex environment.
- Willingness and ability to operate within an international environment.
For more information, please contact Aliza Yau on 0499 888 857 or email@example.com.