Initial 12-month daily-rate contracts available for a SAS Developer
Our client is a leading health insurance business that supports a significant number of Australians and their families. They are looking to recruit a SAS Developer for their data warehouse development team as a result of a strong project pipeline in this space.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Data analysis and development in SAS and SQL/Teradata
- Producing actionable insights for business stakeholders
- Identification of trends across the local health insurance market & Australian population characteristics
- Support advanced analytics platforms used for enterprise-wide insights
- Strong experience with SAS Base/EG, SQL/Teradata
- Python/R experience beneficial
- Innovative thinking and desire for improving processes
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in teams.
Our client provides is offering WFH flexibility, a supportive team, stability and interesting projects.
For more information, please contact Chris Gray on 0482 888 822 or email@example.com
Not what you’re looking for? Get in touch with Chris today to set up a meet & greet to discuss other opportunities not yet advertised.