Our client is looking for a Senior Actuarial Analyst, you’ll prepare, review and analyse complex data from multiple sources and prepare and develop models to support and identify the evaluation of risks, impacts to profitability and solvency, opportunities and potential strategies to support decision making and resolution of business challenges.
- Undertake data and statistical analysis, projections, predictive modelling (possibly including simulations) and reporting on trends to analyse and report on capital management assumptions.
- Effectively utilise specialised software within set timeframes.
- Incorporate expert knowledge of actuarial methodologies and concepts into analysis.
- Identify and provide insights from analysis to inform internal stakeholders and support business decisions.
- Contribute to the development, improvement and implementation of the actuarial reporting process, risk identification and operation of controls.
- Support the production of specialised business reporting.
- You are AIAA qualified (or equivalent) and have at least 3 years of proven Actuarial expertise within General Insurance.
- Tertiary qualifications in Actuarial Studies, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or a related discipline.
- Proven ability to interpret and analyse complex information, extract meaningful insights and evaluate options for key decision making.
- Demonstrated evidence of technical proficiency with systems, software, databases, presentation, reporting and communication tools.
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively, organise tasks and manage competing resources and demands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Aliza Yau on 0499 888 857 or email@example.com