Excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join this leading Australian life insurer.
About the role
- Deliver valuable data insights, whilst meeting requirements of various regulatory data submissions
- Develop the profile for the Data and Regulatory Reporting team
- Work with stakeholders to understand data needs, and build strong relationships
- Oversee and review outputs of various regulatory data submissions, including reviewing and interrogating data
- End-to-end accountability for various regulatory data submissions
- Lead process improvement initiatives
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in an actuarial or related role, with a strong focus on data
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Solid technical skills, including Excel, SQL, Tableau or Power BI, R or Python
- Deep understanding of the Life Insurance industry
- Excellent attention to detail
For more information or to apply for this role contact Aliza Yau on 0499 888 857 or email@example.com
Not quite what you’re looking for? Get in touch with Aliza today to set up a meet & greet to discuss other opportunities not yet advertised.