Work as a specialist Internal Actuarial Consultant and SME within a smart professional organisation reducing workplace harm and improving outcomes for injured workers.
About the Role:
- Manage multiple key relationships within the organization while also providing ad-hoc actuarial assistance and internal cost/benefit assessments.
- Provide input, and review, of external actuarial valuations of the scheme and assist in the development and maintenance of appropriate valuation-related monitoring to track and inform scheme liability performance.
- Convert actuarial information into user-friendly advice for operational areas and assist senior management to understand claims liability management and actuarial-related concepts.
- Provide Management with strategic advice on potential liability and premium implications as well as other regular reports on other business activities’ progressions.
- You should be an Actuary recognised by the Australian Actuaries Institute and have 6 to 10 years of actuarial experience.
- Have a background in General or Health insurance gained in a consulting or corporate insurer environment.
- Possess high-level analytical and reasoning skills.
- Display a successful track record in stakeholder engagement, be client-centric by nature, be adaptable to change, enjoy problem solving and be solutions & insights orientated.
For further information or to apply for this role please contact John Killick at firstname.lastname@example.org.