Excellent opportunity for an experienced Manager to join this international insurer and reinsurer.
About the role
- Drive the development of analytics across the business, and lead the analytics team to provide solutions which meet business needs and support the business strategy.
- Prepare and convey the annual Analytics and Reporting plan, and drive best practice data analytics for company operations.
- Design, develop, and deploy data and analytic solutions.
- Management of analytic model outputs, external data and innovative internal and solutions.
- Actively coach and mentor junior members of the team to ensure optimum performance.
- Tertiary qualifications in actuarial, finance/accounting, mathematics, statistics or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience, including experience in General insurance
- Proven project management experience, with 5+ yrs in a reporting/analytical role, with project management certificate desirable.
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
- Ability to engage and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
For more information or to apply for this role contact Aliza Yau on 0499 888 857 or email@example.com
Not quite what you’re looking for? Get in touch with Aliza today to set up a meet & greet to discuss other opportunities not yet advertised.