Initial 12-month rolling daily-rate contracts available for a Senior/Lead BI Analysts
Our client is a large organisation in the health insurance domain who support a significant number of Australians and their families. They are looking to recruit a number of Business Intelligence Analysts for their risk management team as a result of a strong project pipeline in the BI space. They have one senior/lead position and a mid/senior BI analyst role available.
Key Responsibilities includes:
- Play a Senior/Lead role within the BI function, assisting in the growth of the broader team
- Development and implementation of reports & analytics with a focus on risk management within the health insurance domain.
- Studies involving the identification of trends across the local health insurance market & Australian population characteristics
- Being the primary point of contact for a range of stakeholders from various business units looking to engage in new BI-related projects
- Strong leadership background required for the Senior/Lead role
- Experienced technical background across a range of tools/platforms in the SAS suite: SAS Viya, SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Grid Manager
- Additional experience with Tableau, Teradata, Atlassian tools
- Innovative thinking and willingness to experiment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in teams.
Our client provides a great learning culture and is investing heavily in new technology.
For more information, please APPLY NOW, or contact Chris Gray on 0482 888 822 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Not what you’re looking for? Get in touch with Chris today to set up a meet & greet to discuss other opportunities not yet advertised.