Our client is looking for a pricing actuary to join the Global Underwriting and Pricing team in Singapore. The successful candidate will work with all regional pricing units and develop underwriting best practices.
About the role
- Closely collaborate with the Asia regional unit on pricing and new product development
- Provide advice on pricing issues while maintain an independent opinion
- Review complex deals and challenge the underwriting risks within the regional pricing units
- Ensure the consistency of pricing methodologies, group level assumptions and standards
- Share best practice for pricing and product development across the regions
- Qualified actuary with at least 8 years of L&H (re-)insurance underwriting or pricing experience
- Experience in the APAC region, and other international markets
- Demonstrate good commercial sense with strong technical skills
- Familiar with Financial Solutions and actuarial projections systems (e.g. AXIS)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
For more information, please contact Cynthia Shen on +65 8201 2428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you’re looking for? Get in touch with Cynthia today to set up a meet & greet to discuss other opportunities not yet advertised.