Exciting opportunity to work with a leading global reinsurer in Hong Kong. Our client is looking for a Senior Pricing Actuary to be part of the regional pricing team for Greater China markets and other Asian markets as required.
About the role
- Ability to constructively challenge business propositions whilst being business minded and solution oriented.
- Carry out actuarial analyses, propose assumptions, and provide technical expertise.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain pricing tools and efficient methods of carrying out existing processes.
- Ensure compliance to internal standards, thorough risk assessment and application of best practices.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in pricing initiatives and allocated projects.
- Qualified Life Actuary (FIA or equivalent) with 8+ years of actuarial experience with minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience.
- Good understanding of key industry issues/trends, local regulations and market practices in the Greater China markets.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work on complex projects, as well as experience in actuarial projection software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply or for more information, please contact Cynthia Shen on email@example.com or on +65 8201 2428.