Our client is looking for a Senior Pricing Actuary to join their team. This senior role is responsible for leading pricing for individual and group life reinsurance business and delivering superior client service to a dedicated set of clients.
About the role
- Lead pricing for a dedicated client set for all Group and Individual quotes.
- Respond to day-to-day pricing and product related client queries and build strong relationships with client actuarial and pricing functions.
- Assist in the development of product terms, including input to product design and risk assessment, and determination of pricing implications.
- Management responsibilities for associates in the pricing team and mentoring and development of pricing actuaries and analysts is also a key part of the role.
- FIAA qualified or equivalent with at least 5 years of post-qualification experience preferred.
- More than 8 years’ experience in the actuarial market, with strong experience in retail and/or group pricing.
- A strong client service focus with fantastic interpersonal skills and the ability to influence.
- Excellent understanding of the life insurance market and products and the ability to challenge and enhance existing analytical methodologies.
For more information or to apply for this role contact Jas Singh on 0412 738 567 or email@example.com or Aliza Yau on 0499 888 857 or Aliza@sklactuarial.com.au
Not quite what you’re looking for? Get in touch with Jas or Aliza today to set up a meet and greet to discuss other opportunities not yet advertised.