Exciting opportunity to work with a leading global reinsurer in their Singapore office. Our client is looking for a Valuation Actuary to be part of the regional valuation team for APAC L&H business.
About the role
- Perform actuarial valuation of APAC L&H business under various bases
- Set up and maintain valuation models for responsible LOBs
- Prepare quarterly APAC result review and reporting
- Develop technical knowledge in products, assumptions, and industry trends
- Maintain documentation of methodologies, processes, procedures, and controls
- Support Chief Actuary on ad-hoc projects as required
- Making good progress in earning your actuarial accreditation
- Minimum 3 years of actuarial experience in Life (re)insurance preferred
- Knowledge of AXIS is a plus
- Excellent communication and organization skills. Detail-oriented.
- Great team player; keen to work in a dynamic and culturally diverse environment.
For further information or to apply for this role please contact Cynthia Shen on +65 8201 2428 or firstname.lastname@example.org.