Our employees enjoy a fun, collaborative and hard-working environment that focuses strongly on progress and rapport-building with our candidates and clients. We are active members of the Actuaries Institute, FSC and RCSA and attend a range of events which offer many networking opportunities.
We are well established as a leading recruiter of actuarial professionals in Australia. SKL Actuarial is a strong brand in the actuarial recruitment market and our clients currently include many of the major financial services organisations in Australia. We are growing into the Data Analytics and Asian actuarial markets to provide even greater depth and breath of opportunities and advice to our candidates and clients.
Our employees will gain access to these industry thought-leadership events and exclusive insurance and financial services industry content which help them stay well informed about the actuarial and data analytics market so that they can provide the most up to date professional advice to our clients and candidates.
Our consultants are supported by administrative staff members and there are senior mentors that provide encouragement and advice to junior consultants to ensure opportunities for training and skills development. Our business is a collaborative space where you will be working within a strong team environment, but your autonomy expands as your responsibilities increase and experience accrue.
We also offer a range of employee benefits including local, interstate and international conference attendances, productivity training by hired coaches, in-house yoga sessions and participation in the many local and interstate social events hosted by SKL or our partners.
Current Vacancies On The SKL Team
Operating in a very specific market, relationships are core to our business. Our current Senior Consultant vacancy will see you introduced to our contacts and encouraged to focus on building long-term relationships with both candidates and clients. We operate in a strong team environment, sharing our areas of expertise and knowledge, as well as working together on assignments.
Located in the Sydney CBD we seek to reward our consultants well, not only through their salary and bonus structure but also with training opportunities, attendance at relevant conferences and team outings to dinner, sporting and cultural events.
We like to work hard and deliver great service to our clients and candidates as well as having fun in an informal environment.
We would like to hear from you.
- Sourcing candidates for a range of positions and clients via database searching and strategic online media searches
- Developing strong relationships with passive and active candidates
- Managing and enhancing the complete candidate experience
- Managing assigned clients and recruitment assignments
- Some limited business development to increase the client base
What We Can Offer You:
- Flexible working environment
- Potential to travel interstate and overseas
- Social team events and regular team outings
- Excellent company culture - we have the perfect balance of a fun and hardworking work environment
- Ideally you have previous recruitment experience
- Strong interest/knowledge in specialist markets such as banking, finance, and risk
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to deliver and achieve your goals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Tertiary educated