Our client is looking for enthusiastic members to join their team and assist in actuarial reporting, analysis, and data management activities.
About the role
- Work undertaking both ad-hoc and quarterly/annual reporting on data and statistical analysis.
- Experience and training in actuarial monitoring and analyses, data tabulations, cost benefit analyses, ad hoc modelling requests and report production.
- Build strong working relationships with a broad range of external and internal stakeholders
- Liaise with stakeholders for recommending and monitoring risks
- Actuarial experience preferred but not required
- Basic knowledge of statistical and mathematical modelling techniques (e.g. SAS)
- Report writing skills able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals.
- High level of data literacy skills numerical, analytical, and technical
For further information or to apply for this role please contact Harry Ruan on 0488 022 452 or email@example.com