This is an exciting opportunity to level up your career and hone in on your actuarial consulting skills.
About the role:
- Lead engagement teams in the Financial Services Office across loss reserving, New Business License Support, capital modelling and economic balance sheet support to clients, predictive modelling, customer analytics, financial forecasting and valuation, IFRS consulting, product development, and M&A.
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks and stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business.
- Drive high-quality work products within expected time frames and on budget and monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Effectively manage and motivate client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, and/or other related major.
- A minimum of three years of recent relevant experience in an actuarial-oriented position; prior actuarial consulting experience preferred.
- Actively pursuing a professional actuarial designation with the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, Casualty Actuarial Society, or other internationally recognised association.
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheets and actuarial-related reserving and capital modelling software.
Bermuda is an exciting place to work, home to one of the world’s most important insurance hubs, with 50% of the country’s GDP coming from the insurance industry. With excellent weather, beautiful beaches and a 9% tax rate, Bermuda is in close proximity to travel, only an hour and half from Miami, two hours from Canada and 5 hours from London. Bermuda is home to a diverse crowd of actuaries hailing from the UK, Ireland, Canada, and Australia.
For further information or to apply for this role please contact Amity Delaney on +61 408 887 885 at email@example.com or Jas Singh FIAA on +61 412 738 567 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information or to apply for this role please contact Cynthia Shen on +65 8201 2428 or email@example.com.