Our client is an insurtech company that uses cutting-edge technology and data science to revolutionize the insurance industry. We are looking for a Business Development Analyst with an actuarial background to join our client and help them drive growth in the market.
The Business Development Analyst will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and building strong relationships with potential clients. They will use their actuarial background to understand market trends, analyze data, and develop strategic plans to increase revenue and expand the company’s presence in the industry.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through market research and networking
- Build and maintain strong relationships with potential clients and industry partners
- Develop and implement strategic plans to increase revenue and expand the company’s presence in the industry
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as pricing, product development and underwriting to ensure seamless execution of business development initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science
- Actuarial credentials or currently pursuing actuarial certification
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decision-making
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and related trends
For further information or to apply for this role please contact Harry Ruan on 0488 022 452 or email@example.com