Permanent roles within a dynamic insurance business | Opportunity to work on projects across a number of divisions
Our client has approval for a number of Data Scientist & Senior Data Scientist roles within their Group Data division. The team is currently 4 in size and they are looking to double due to an increasing need to develop their Machine Learning and Deep Learning capabilities. They are looking for a mix of experience levels and technical strengths.
Key Responsibilities includes:
- Understanding business performance metrics, assessing current methods for gathering of this information and streamlining processes
- Play a role in strategically improving the data science practice within the organisation
- Work with structured and unstructured data sets, build analytical models
- Utilise machine learning tools to drive more efficient and accurate outcomes
- Work with a range of business stakeholders and project teams.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Data Scientist (or equivalent)
- Strong technical background in at least two of SAS, R and Python
- Financial services/insurance knowledge beneficial
- Passion for machine learning, professional development
- Innovative thinking and willingness to experiment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in teams.
Our client provides a great learning culture and is investing heavily in new technology.
For more information, please APPLY NOW, or contact Chris Gray on 0482 888 822 or email@example.com