Excellent opportunity to join a global General Insurance company.
About the role
- Prepare, review and analyse complex data from multiple sources.
- Prepare and develop models to support and identify the evaluation of risks, impacts to profitability and solvency
- Identify opportunities and strategies to support decision making and resolution of business challenges.
- Undertake data and statistical analysis, projections, predictive modelling and reporting on trends to analyse and report on reserving and/or capital management assumptions.
- Incorporate expert knowledge of actuarial methodologies and concepts into analysis.
- Contribute to the development, improvement and implementation of the actuarial reporting process, risk identification and operation of controls.
- Support the production of specialised business reporting.
- Tertiary qualifications in Actuarial Studies, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or similar.
- Ability to interpret and analyse complex information, extract meaningful insights and evaluate options for key decision making.
- Technical proficiency with systems, software, databases, presentation, reporting and communication tools.
- Ability to effectively build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders alike.
- Ability to manage workload efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
For more information or to apply for this role contact Harry Ruan on 0488 022 452 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you’re looking for? Get in touch with Harry today to set up a meet & greet to discuss other opportunities not yet advertised.