Reporting to the CFO, this is an excellent opportunity to join a growing international insurer, specialising in retirement income.
About the role
- Measure and manage the financial and regulatory capital of the company, ensuring reporting requirements are met.
- Monitor and analyse capital and drivers of capital consumption, and identify and assess potential capital efficiency strategies.
- Support financial projections for strategy and planning.
- Assist in driving the enhancement and further development and implementation of appropriate modelling tools and governance frameworks.
- Develop capital models which are scalable and can be incorporated into the Group’s Solvency II models.
- FIAA or equivalent
- Around 5 -10 years plus experience in the Life insurance industry
- Strong understanding of Australian life insurance regulatory capital requirements, including a knowledge of relevant actuarial specialties (e.g. pensions/retirement, risk, investments and modelling, asset-liability management)
- Experience with Solvency II would be ideal
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
For more information or to apply for this role contact Aliza Yau on 0499 888 857 or email@example.com
Not quite what you’re looking for? Get in touch with Aliza today to set up a meet & greet to discuss other opportunities not yet advertised.