An exciting opportunity has arisen to work closely with the Chief Actuary to provide analysis, support and functional leadership for your actuarial team to help our client to operate in a sustainable financially sound manner.
In this role you will be interacting with internal and external stakeholders almost as an ‘internal consultant’ so your communication and engagement skills must be high calibre.
Your duties will include :
- Assisting in the development of strategy and contribute to financial planning by forecasting various financial situations and analysing possible outcomes
- Contributing to the long-term performance of the organisation through analytics and recommending new and modified process and procedures and implementing improvements where possible
- Communicating complex actuarial and analytical modelling and results of analysis to stakeholders at a variety of levels across the organisation and externally
- Evaluating and enhancing the reporting on the performance of the managed entities, including process improvements and risk mitigation
Your Background and Experience :
- FIAA (or equivalent) or appropriate comparable experience in General Insurance, Workers Compensation and/or Injury Schemes.
- Proven track record of successful stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrable high quality communication skills both written and spoken
- Proven working experience in leading an Actuarial team and leading projects
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact John Killick on email@example.com