This is your opportunity to join this General Insurer in the role of Senior Actuarial Analyst in the Actuarial Reserving team.
About the Role
- You will support the team on the end-to-end reserving processes as part of a reserving transformation that focuses on analytics and insights.
- Actively support and engage in the actuarial control cycle – reserving, forecasts, budgets by engaging finance and pricing teams through insights sharing and review of these key deliverables through strong cross functional collaboration.
- Develop working relationships across the organization with peers in product, underwriting, pricing, distribution, and claims.
- You are a nearly qualified Actuary, completing your Part IIIs.
- You will have minimum 3 years of reserving experience
- Experience with reserving software
- Team player that can also work well autonomously
If you are interested in hearing more about the position, please contact Grace Pereira for a confidential discussion on 0484 000 373 or at email@example.com