Our client is looking for a senior analyst to join their team and assist in actuarial reporting, analysis, and data visualisation activities. This role can be based in either Sydney or Geelong.
About the Role
- Work undertaking ad-hoc and quarterly/annual data and statistical analysis reports.
- Experience and training in actuarial monitoring and analyses, machine learning/regression models, cost-benefit analyses, ad hoc modelling requests, and report production.
- Develop economical/statistical or machine learning models and see-through data visualisation.
- Strong ability to communicate complex analytics/ statistics to a non-technical audience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in actuarial science, Econometrics, or Data Science highly desired.
- Strong understanding of coding, with the ability to review and optimise code through software like R, Python, or SAS.
- Deep understanding of Data Linkage and Data Prep is considered advantageous.
- Solid communication skills, with the ability to prepare and present to internal and external stakeholders