Permanent roles within a dynamic insurance business | Opportunity to work on projects across a number of divisions
Our client has approval for a number of Senior Data Scientist & Data Scientist roles within their Group Data division. The team is currently 4 in size and they are looking to double due to an increasing need to develop their Machine Learning and Deep Learning capabilities. They are looking for a mix of experience levels and technical strengths.
Key Responsibilities includes:
- Establish a Data Science platform on AWS, building in machine learning capability and a range of statistical models
- Play a role in thought-leadership to promote best practice data science within the organisation
- Work with structured and unstructured data sets, build analytical models using R & Python
- Utilise machine learning tools to drive more efficient and accurate outcomes
- Work closely with project teams from initial conception to delivery and interact with a range of senior business stakeholders
- 5-10 years’ experience as a Data Scientist (or equivalent)
- Strong experience required working with AWS tools and platforms, SageMaker (or equivalent) highly preferable
- Strong technical background in at least two of SAS, R and Python
- Financial services/insurance knowledge beneficial
- Passion for machine learning, professional development
- Innovative thinking and willingness to experiment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in teams.
Our client provides a great learning culture and is investing heavily in new technology. WFH/hybrid model with Sydney CBD office location.
For more information, please APPLY NOW, or contact Chris Gray on 0482 888 822 or firstname.lastname@example.org