Permanent role with a market-leader in the insurance consulting space. Opportunity to work with a broad range of high-profile clients
Our client is specialist consulting firm with a wealth of clients in the insurance, banking and government sectors. The team is made up of professionals with a range of educational backgrounds and technical skillsets across analytics, modelling, machine learning and visualisation. They are looking for individuals who share their passion for problem solving and improving business performance.
Key Responsibilities includes:
- Working in a team to solve problems and contribute to an improvement in business performance for a range of clients
- Responsibilities can range from programming to building visualisation solutions to statistical modelling and building out machine learning capabilities
- Analyse data, improve processes and generate meaningful insights
- Strong statistical background either through professional experience or a Masters/PhD in Statistics, Computer Science or Mathematics
- 1-5 years’ experience as a Statistical Analyst, Statistician or equivalent
- Strong technical background in at least two of R, Python, SQL
- Exposure to visualisation tools including R Shiny, Power BI or Tableau
- Innovative thinking and willingness to experiment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in teams.
Salary 110-130k + super + strong bonus component
Our client provides the opportunity to learn from a high-performing team, offering great exposure to a range of top-tier clients and the newest technology.
For more information, please APPLY NOW, or contact Chris Gray on 0482 888 822 or firstname.lastname@example.org