Permanent role available for a VB.NET Developer to build up specialist knowledge in the Actuarial and Life Insurance pricing space.
Our client is a national life insurance business that supports flexible work (1 day/wk in office) and offers a strong bonus component. They are looking for a VB.NET developer to work alongside their Actuarial division and assist with model improvement and a range of new projects. If you are interested in building up knowledge in the Actuarial/Insurance space, this is a great opportunity to enter into this field without prior industry experience.
Key Responsibilities includes:
- Development of new systems, programs and actuarial/pricing models with VB.NET, SQL
- Scripting to automate processes using Powershell & Python
- Working with a tight-knit systems team where your individual contributions have a significant impact on business performance
- Collaborate with Actuaries and other business-side stakeholders
- Strong programming experience with VB.NET, SQL
- Powershell/Python scripting experience highly beneficial
- Interest in picking up knowledge in the insurance domain
- Innovative thinking and ability to work on a range of systems
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in teams.
Salary 135k + super + 15% bonus
Our client provides is offering WFH flexibility, a supportive team, stability and interesting projects in specialised areas.
For more information, please contact Chris Gray on 0482 888 822 or email@example.com
Not what you’re looking for? Get in touch with Chris today to set up a meet & greet to discuss other opportunities not yet advertised.